Product Description & Reviews
This long fibre mulberry silk comforter is manufactured using a layering grid technique which places layer upon layer of silk in a criss cross pattern. This design allows some of our body heat to escape. The comforter filled with this natural silk can have you stay dry and wick away moisture from the body reducing humidity that causes sleeps to become excessively hot or cold. This silk-filled comforter has an airy, fluffy loft that has moderate puffiness that's less poufy than down. This creates a drapery, light-weight feel that easily conforms to your body. Also, This certified silk comforter ensures the fibers are free of harmful substances -- no skin irritants or toxic outgassing. Care Instructions: - Always use duvet cover for silk comforter; - Spot cleaning with cold water; - Hang dry and avoid direct sunlight exposure; - Non-chlorine bleach if needed
Features & Highlights
- Luxurious top-class Silk Comforter for Spring Season (total of ~4.3 lb)
- Shell: 100% Cotton, filled with 100% high-quality natural long-strand mulberry silk (net weight of silk: 680 g)
- Keep moisture away from your body, great source of relief for allergy and rheumatism suffers, 100% allergy free;
- Best silk material which is natural inhospitality of bed bugs, dust mites, mold and mildew
- Zipper with 1.1 meter (43 inch) of length is provided to allow you to unzip it and do QA/QC yourselves. Portable, well-designed bag included so you may bring this comforter to the hotel when you travel.
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.12 x 0.06 x 0.06 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.