Product Description & Reviews
About the Pacific Coast Feather Company At Pacific Coast Feather Company we've learned that customer satisfaction comes from hard work, good service and providing the highest quality products available. Since 1884 we've been perfecting our methods, blending old-world European craftsmanship with modern technology and innovations to bring you the fluffiest, longest lasting comforters, pillows, blankets and feather beds. We use only the finest materials to make the coziest down and feather bedding so we can provide you a sleeping experience like no other. Socially-Responsible Manufacturing Natural down and feather fill is the most ecologically-friendly bedding material. It is natural, renewable and has a carbon footprint of nearly zero. You feel good about choosing natural down and feather products when you compare natural fills to polyester. In addition, as a family-owned company, Pacific Coast Feather Company is committed to socially-responsible processes from sourcing our materials all the way through to the finished product. We have an international team to ensure our high standards of quality start to finish. Our factories here in the U.S. are leaders in using eco-friendly processes including water reclamation and closed-loop waste reduction. Superior Construction The extra care we put into the construction of our products shows in the quality and long life of the product. Our seams are double stitched for durability and down-proofing. As well, our products are corded for a more finished look. Trusted by Hotels Internationally We supply over 2 million hotel rooms with Pacific Coast Feather Company products, including some of the leading chains and most exclusive hotels. Our hospitality customers prefer Pacific Coast Feather Company products because of their durability and the satisfaction from a good night's sleep that keeps their guests returning. American Down and Feather Council Certified The American Down & Feather Council.
Features & Highlights
- EXPERIENCE EUROPEAN LUXURY with an extra layer of soft quilting and the support of springy Resilia® feathers and provide you with support and cushion for your shoulders and hips. Great way to refresh an older mattress.
- ALLERGEN-FREE WARRANTY: Our process ensures our down is free from allergens. If you aren't completely allergy-free, return it hassle-free.
- TRUE BAFFLE BOX DESIGN keeps the feathers in place and creates extra room for exceptional loft.
- HYPERCLEAN RESILIA FEATHERS with 230 thread count, 100% cotton Barrier Weave fabric to ensure against the feathers leaking out.
- 30 NIGHT COMFORT GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is important to us. That's why we suggest you try our products for thirty nights. If they don't meet with your complete satisfaction, return them for a full product refund. 5 Year Limited Warranty from Manufacturer. DIMENSIONS: Full: 54" x 75", COLOR: White. MADE IN USA of fine imported materials.
|Manufacturer:||Pacific Coast Feather Company|
|Publisher:||Pacific Coast Feather Company|
|Studio:||Pacific Coast Feather Company|
|Item Weight:||14.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||54 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.3 x 15.2 x 15.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Advanced Sleep Solutions
mpn: Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper King, ean: 0671839462910,