Product Description & Reviews
Therapy with this hug blanket is SIMPLE! Use it as a blanket at bedtime or nap time for the compression needed to create a calm rest. Put it on their lap for focus while reading, in circle time or on a long drive/flight. Rest it over their shoulders for a calming "hug" at meal time or in church. This is a premium weighted therapy blanket for people on the Autism Spectrum, with Autism, Aspergers, Restless Leg Syndrome, Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD). Universally used to calm and create comfort. Minimum Age for use of Weighted Blankets is 2 Years Old. Recommended weight for a weighted blanket is 10% of the Body Weight, plus 1 pound. Weighted Blankets should never be used to restrain a person, or to restrict their movement. Weighted Blankets should never go past the shoulders, and should never cover the head. Please check with the child's therapist or doctor to advise on use and type of weighted product before purchasing.
Features & Highlights
- Designed specifically for TREATMENT and COMFORT of Autism, Aspergers and SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder)
- GREAT FOR KIDS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS - Helps to calm and relax.
- KIDS FROM 40 - 60 LBS are the best fit for this therapy blanket. Sleep with it, study with it on their lap or shoulders.
- BUY RISK FREE - Love it or return it! If there is anything that you do not love about our products, return it for a full refund, no questions asked!
- MADE IN USA - Machine washable (delicate), air dry.
|Package Weight:||5.14 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.51 x 5.28 x 5.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.