Product Description & Reviews
Do you have lower back pain, leg/knee/hip/ankle/sciatic/joint pain that is debilitating or at least uncomfortable? Do you wake up in more pain than when you went to sleep? You have probably tried various knee pillows only to find that they are: too soft, poorly made/uncomfortable, breakdown after a week or even a day, or won't stay in place and provide no assistance at all. The KNEE-T PRO patented geometry is designed to reduce back pain by evenly supporting and holding the legs in a neutral position (comfort strap) while on the left or right side lying positions. The KNEE-T PRO positioning prevents undo torsion of the femoral head in the acetabulum and is the ONLY product available that completely addresses: -Reduces back pain for Herniated Disc, Sciatica, Arthritis & more -Keeps the feet separated, to ease/aid the healing of Bunions, Corns, Plantar Fasciitis, Hammer Toe & Gout -Isolates Ankle & Foot, to accelerate healing of ankle injuries -Aligns & Reduces stress on Hip joints -Improves Blood circulation from Hips to Feet -Anatomically accurate for exceptional comfort -Billable under insurance & Medicare Billing Medicare requires being bought through providers network The KNEE-T PRO is: -Made with Hypo Allergenic, HR, CertiPUR foam in USA -Soft, Durable, Removable, Washable Sherpa Fleece Cover
Features & Highlights
- The unique patented design of the KNEE-T PRO helps reduce back pain by evenly supporting and holding the legs in a neutral position while on the left or right side lying positions.
- The KNEE-T PRO is endorsed and prescribed by 100's of physicians and used by 1000's of satisfied customers for more than 10 years and will work for you too
- Anatomically accurate for exceptional comfort - Reduces back pain for side sleepers for diagnoses such as arthritis, herniated disc, sciatica and more.
- Hypo-allergic materials - CertiPUR Certified HR & Memory Foam - PRO size fits up to 250bs & 6'4" - Insurance and Medicare Billable
- Designed with two adjustable strap(s) to provide the maximum healing position and comfort. The Professional model will comfortably support body types from 125lbs up to 250 lbs with a max height of 6'4"
|Manufacturer:||Back Support Systems, Inc.|
|Brand:||The Knee-"T" PROFESSIONAL Model|
|Color:||ECRU OR NATURAL|
|Model:||PRO KNEE T|
|Part Number:||PRO KNEE T|
|Publisher:||Back Support Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||Back Support Systems, Inc.|
|MPN:||PRO KNEE T|
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.