Product Description & Reviews
Creswick all-natural 100-percent Australian merino wool king size blanket - merino wool is known as natures best insulator and high performance fabric. The wool comes from the merino sheep of Australia who are regarded as having the finest and softest wool of any sheep in the world. Because merino wool fibers are smaller in diameter and more numerous than coarser wools, it makes merino one of the softest, most durable and dense types of wool available. It is also naturally itch free. The benefits of the merino wool blanket are that it has an amazing warmth-to-weight ratio making it a perfect temperature regulating blanket that will keep you warmer in the winter months and cooler in the summer. The super-fine merino wool fibers naturally absorb and wick moisture (sweat) away from the skin keeping you drier and more comfortable. Due to its uniquely thin fibers the merino wool blanket does not retain odor. Merino wools contains lanolin. It also is hypo-allergenic, as is most wool. Our blankets are woven at creswick woollen mills in Australia which was founded in 1947 and still operating today. Creswick woollen mills rigorously avoids the use of chemicals in production of our wool blankets and we make sure that all of our products are manufactured from 100-percent all-natural components making an already perfect and healthy blanket. This luxurious king size blanket measures an oversized 108-inch by 96-inch and includes a 1.5-inch satin trim on all four sides to give it a clean crisp edge. For added convenience this top of the line blanket is machine washable. Care instructions: warm hand wash or machine wash on wool cycle. Do not tumble dry, dry cleanable.
Features & Highlights
- Constructed from 100-percent all-natural Australian merino wool, natures best insulator and high performance fabric
- More warmth without the bulk; perfect temperature regulating blanket that will naturally keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- 100-percent chemical free
- This luxurious king size blanket measures an over sized 108-inch wide by 96-inch long for full coverage and includes a 1.5-inch satin trim on all four sides to give it a clean crisp edge
- Woven at creswick woollen mills in Australia founded in 1947; care instructions: warm hand wash or machine wash on wool cycle; do not tumble dry, dry cleanable
- Please check "SOLD BY" SELLER NAME, only SOLD BY Amazon.com are guaranteed genuine Creswick Woolen Mills blankets; if you order from a different seller we cannot guarantee authenticity; if Law Label does not say Creswick Woolen Mills contact Amazon immediately. DO NOT WRITE REVIEWS IF YOU BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT FROM OTHER SELLERS, AS THEY ARE COUNTERFIT.
|Manufacturer:||Waratah Woollen Mills|
|Brand:||Creswick Australian Mills|
|Publisher:||Waratah Woollen Mills|
|Studio:||Waratah Woollen Mills|
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||108 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.7 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.