Product Description & Reviews
Before designing our sheets, we had to rethink everything we thought we knew. We learned that a higher thread count doesn’t mean higher quality, you can’t cut corners when it comes to cotton, and the right weave makes a world of difference. Our result? Sheets that are the perfect balance of soft, crisp, and airy. Instead of obsessing over the number of threads, we focused on finding the right thread count for our specific cotton and weave choices. A high thread count sounds fancy, but more threads can actually make sheets heavier and less breathable. We landed on 400 two-ply threads — a modest number that makes a big difference. We chose a lightweight percale weave because it’s proven to last longer and breathe better than any other. It features a classic one-over-one pattern that will give you cool, crisp comfort for nights on end. Supima is one of the longest cotton fibers in the world. It’s 35% longer and 45% stronger than regular cottons, which means the fiber is even softer and more lustrous wash after wash. It’s a big part of what makes the Casper sheets naturally soft. The Supima cotton used in Casper sheets comes from a farm in California’s Central Valley. Our sheets are certified Supima cotton and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, which is the highest standard that guarantees the sheets are safe enough for babies and children. The Casper sheets are designed in the USA; Spun, woven and sewn in India, and made with Supima cotton from California. These sheets will fit any mattress up to 14 inches high.
Features & Highlights
- Extra-long Staple Supima Cotton - Four times stronger than the industry average and one of the finest and longest fibers in the world. It won't pill or wear thin - it will only get softer with every wash
- Breathable Weave - Percale is a lightweight weave proven to last longer and breathe better than any other. It features a classic one-over-one pattern that will give you cool, crisp comfort for nights on end
- Ideal Thread Count - 400 two-ply threads for the perfect balance of softness, strength, and breathability
- Certified Supima Cotton and OEKO-TEX 100 certified - The highest standard that guarantees the sheets are safe enough for babies and children
- Sheets Materials & Construction - The Casper sheets are designed in the USA with 100% Supima cotton from California
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Bamboo Sheets INTERNATIONAL
mpn: BSI-K-W, ean: 0635833988838,