Product Description & Reviews
Fabric made of viscose from bamboo is twice as soft as cotton, because its yarn is, by nature, much finer. Our Aloha Soft fabric is manufactured into an ultra-soft, smooth texture, providing exceptional comfort. This is amazing considering the bamboo plant is actually stronger than steel. In fact, it is still used today in construction and scaffolding. The bamboo plant's tensile strength is roughly 28,000 PSI versus steel's 23,000.OUTRAGEOUSLY SOFT: Softer than 1,000-thread-count Egyptian cotton..
Features & Highlights
- OUTRAGEOUSLY SOFT: Softer than 1,000-thread-count Egyptian cotton.
- MOISTURE WICKING: Contains naturally moisture-wicking properties to keep you cooler and fresher.
- COMFORTABLE: Our bamboo-viscose fabrics help regulate sleep temperature for a comfier night's rest.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Made from sustainable, renewable bamboo viscose.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: Aloha Soft stands behind all its products with a quality warranty for the life of the product. If you aren't satisfied with the quality of your product at any point, simply contact us, and we'd love to assist with an exchange. Please contact our customer service team by phone at 1-844-322-6266 or by email at email@example.com Or, if you're completely satisfied, we'd love to hear your passion for your new purchase as well.
|Package Weight:||5.92 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.69 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Bamboo Sheets INTERNATIONAL
mpn: BSI-K-W, ean: 0635833988838,