Product Description & Reviews
Hypoallergenic Deluxe 4 FourPack: 100% Peruvian Baby Alpaca throw blanket, Extra Single-size (60" W x 73" L + 5" fringes inches - 155 cm W x 185 cm Length + 12 cm fringes - Handmade crochet knit - 2.25 Lbs, 1.1 kg each). Mixed natural brown with black stripes. Handmade crochet knit using baby alpaca yarn 4/9 nm. Highly prized and has been considered a treasure of the Andes Mountains for 6000 years. Resilient and wrinkle resistant than cashmere - lower tendency to shrink. Softer, warmer and lighter, without prickle-factor. Free of bleach and pesticides, won't trigger allergies, recommended case asthma condition. Naturally hypoallergenic - flame retardant. Absorbs up to 35% of its weight in moisture, get the benefit of staying dry and keeping warm. 100% Peruvian Baby alpaca throw blanket is warm with a silky feel in beautiful natural color. More lightweight than cashmere, but 4 times warmer than traditional sheep wool, alpaca is celebrated by the textile industry as one of the most eco-friendly, luxurious and high quality fibers. Highly durable and retains their luxurious feel for years. Uniquely elegant fiber usually used in luxury brand items. Admired for its softness, sheen, and touch. Brilliant luster, and durability - highly resistant to piling. With 15 years of experience, Sweet Dreams Home is a company based in Lima, Peru that incorporates the use of qualified artisans to create luxurious products. The alpaca is a socio-economic activity of great importance to high Andean populations. Alpaca is the only animal that can be used commercially in highlands because they are physiologically adapted to places where forage is limited. Shearing is done through scissors where cut the fleece of the alpaca animal painlessly. In alliance with social governmental program 'Sierra Exportadora' and UNICEF we support highland Andean families which lives below poverty line through children vaccination programs. Choose Sweet Dreams Home.
Features & Highlights
- Hypoallergenic Deluxe 100% Peruvian Baby alpaca throw blanket handmade crochet knitting - completely de-haired & ultra soft. Naturally hypoallergenic, resist odors better than other fiber - recommended case asthma condition - flame retardant which means it will self extinguish.
- 4 Four Pack: Extra Single-size (60" Width x 73" Length + 5" fringes inches - 155 W x 185 cm L + 12 cm fringes; weight.- 2.25 Lbs (1.1 kg - each)). Natural Dark beige with horizontal black stripes. Softer than cashmere with no itch of wool, medium weight.
- Luxury 100% Baby Alpaca throw blanket - 4/9 nm baby alpaca yarn. Includes a Certificate from the Research, Social Projection & Alpacas Centre - National Agragian University of Peru - guarantees 100% Baby Alpaca fibre (22.0 microns) and Certificate of Origin expedited by Peruvian Chamber of Commerce which accredits the origin of goods.
- Top quality at an accessible price with super soft silky touch; breathable baby alpaca wool fiber.
- Free of bleach, dyes and pesticides. Baby alpaca fiber is hollow allowing best thermal insulation, absorbs up to 35% of its weight in moisture - get the benefit of staying dry and keeping warm. As based in Peru, Sweet Dreams Home has access to the finest alpaca fiber from the Andean mountains. Peru has 95% as of total alpaca´s population.
|Manufacturer:||Sweet Dreams Home SAC|
|Brand:||Sweet Dreams Home|
|Publisher:||Sweet Dreams Home SAC|
|Studio:||Sweet Dreams Home SAC|
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.84 x 7.87 x 7.87 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.